Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Speaking of travel. . .

Since no one else posted I just have to assume that the place you would love to go most would be Columbia, MO to see me!  Ha Ha!  Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been looking at flight schedules and now the cheaper flights are telling me that there are only 2 seats left, so they are going fast.  I know you are planning to take care of it this weekend but would just like to warn that you will most likely end up paying more for every day you wait.  Or who knows you may get lucky but not usually when booking on a weekend for travel on the holidays.  If I can help you search just let me know.  I did find a great flight but it left Wed morning and I know that conflicts some schedules.  Crazy teachers!  :)

Anyway I hope that everyone can come and visit and enjoy James' yummy cooking!

No comments: