Monday, December 8, 2008

A new Question . . .

I think James has admin on this since he set it up, so let him know what you want!  He is very good at these things.  :)

I realized I didn't post any new question.  Before I do I would like to ask that you just create a new blog to respond since we don't get notifications for new comments.   

Hmmm. . . what to ask?

If you could have lunch with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose?  Feel free to choose one dead and one alive to make things a little more fun!  :)

1 comment:

Ma Turner said...

Hmmm. Lunch with anyone. There are so many. Dead, perhaps Abraham Lincoln. There were prophesies about that time in history that even he knew about. Also, his death had a bit of a mystery as he had foreseen his own funeral.
Alive, Barrack Obama. I want to see who he really is. There is too much hype flying around - both negative and positive.